Easy to Install & Fit
Our heating mats are an entirely new way of heating. It is not just economical, secure, flexible and comfortable – it is also unobtrusive. Constructed of ultra-thin, unobtrusive graphite heating foils it can be installed easily; virtually vanishing under the floor, behind the wallpaper or beneath the ceiling. Conventional heating, taking up lots of space, is a thing of the past, old-technology.
Each room is measured for the correct amount of heating mats required. The mats are then connected to a transformer and thermostat.
- It is the flexible, the Future of Heating
- The Low Cost, High Energy heating solution
- Providing Low Voltage Heating from 12 volt to 48 volt, dependent on application, DC or AC
- With a Healthy Heat – Far Infrared Rays (FIR)
- Providing incredibly rapid warm-up times
- Simple insulation
- Renewable energy solution – using heat from Solar Panels
- Zone each room – for maximum heating cost efficiency
- Manufactured in the UK
A number of heating tiles will be required to heat a room. The mats are then connected to either the 300w or the 1200w power supply and a thermostat to control the room temperature.
To work the wattage required:
Length x width (of the space) x by one of the options below
- 30 for a Passive house
- 50 for a modern house (2010 onwards)
- 50 for 1980-2009 (well insulated)
- 80 for an older house (Good insulation - or conservatory)
- 100 for an older house (with little insulation - or conservatory)
We recommend that 6mm insulation is used below the mats. This will improve the efficiency.
Contact us for a quotation for your home or business and for multi buy options.